Monday, January 11, 2016

Breaking Patterns, High Five Notes, Tips To Share

Embedded image permalink

Trips to Hell, Back in the day, Reviews to do, to see the changes needed, lights on the matters, days of 2014, and where the grass was growing, back then.Dawn of Dogs, Frogs, Jewish Whites, Bison Only. Stories, tales, tweets, and the bumps in the road, wanted to share life on the cross with a person that may have a much broader mind that a GED educated persons, not enough to talk about that was acceptable to need information, called nonsense because the history was not there, and common stories were not the same. I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night.

I believe in Peter Pan, not Paul Jewish White Super-star-dead now, as an example of a real man, with the child within and childlike, and a man that stands for something besides the money he burns in drugs looking for more prey to control by those means. Just working on moving on, forgiveness for the pain and hurt, when my bf stole my car, he took it for a way back, he did not call it stolen at all, legal matters to address later, perhaps.

Searching for a house now, have one to see in Palm Desert tomorrow, for sale by owner, also a matchmaker and find people with money and what they want to buy, a matchmaker for houses that are on the market now. Had a cap with Century 21 Real Estste Center, in Washington State for about 12 years, was not a cookie cutter type of agent, cared to much for the people that I served rather than the money made for them. Another long story, and I am writing them now, for peace of mind, and for the jokes that they have become. Hope that makes sense, its about growth and expanding for me. The word driven is the one word that explains me, and why I keep getting back up, hope is hoping looking and searching for places to land, and this is the month for the dreams to come true. I believe in shooting stars that are blue with five or six points, that shine bright every night far away, expect this month.

Just a little touch by the angels, fairies, pixies and the dogwood butterflies, born March 18, the day of rebirth every year, and the next form of butterflies out in the world at that time. What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War, that the month is named after, what was his greatest battle that won the war?
I like this 1600, and 1492 was one of the better years I had, and had a blast on the boat with Chris that came in 1492 to find the other side of the world, more views on who came first, and why native Indians were killed for the land here. Has it changed much, different ways to steal the land, and steal from the lost, and the displaced, lots of veterans like me this way.

Fake friends not needed had a period of five years in hell, camping in a RV of courses, just for a life style of sex and drugs and a way back to doctors, 100% and caretaker stole money, cars, and scooters that I paid for from me, my mind is out to lunch or out in space most of the time, does not matter to me as much as other people. Hope that help you understand some of the things I have sent to you by email. It is kind of nice without the faces in the beginning. Most do not get that far, short attention spans, and self serving to be friends.
Ants or acts of kindness gives me my joy in the morning, and peace in the evenings, and I look for people like that always. I do massages for trade, wanted to go back to school for that also, got the books instead, also belly dance, and can do 9 formal dances, like to move to the sound of the music. Prefer music without words most of the time, 15 century music is great, with the masters.

Hope that help, it was good to let it out, have so much work to do, and have been finding the people that I need to network with, prefer men over 6 feet tall, just because have been there done that was the men not quite as tall. Different page, different day, better results is the desired outcome.
Starrs Bright tonight, hope hopping searching for wishes, dreams, prayers, and hope for new days tomorrow for the growth and the lessons, or blessings are better.

1 comment:

  1. Every Breath You Take

    Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry....
    Someone to accept you as you are, corrections pointed out to expand and grow, and be there thought the bumps in the road, and the forks in the road, with wisdom and knowledge for the best outcome, would be heaven. A companion would be nice. All the rest will follow in place after that. Not the Jarrot Whales and Freaks 2015: Rach, Rachel, Sheri, Sima, Reese, Steven, Charles R. Jarrot, dim wits out of the gate. Short on stupid on the dazes born, got day old stupid, and have been lossing ground since day 1.

    Fake friends, fake hair, cheaters, crooks and robbers to date, donate cash for good looks and charms. How much in your dream life, with dream partners for the races on the beach, horses running on the sands of time, searching for the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows. Fun and games for the fruits and nuts to go, for the oral attention and the oral talents of a herd of whales on land, cows and buffalo, forever buff and suckers for the easy life on someone else dime. Works for them, how about you, happy and delighted to share often. Good times with the bumps in the road.

    ReplyDelete