Wednesday, September 5, 2018

!Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.

Sunny Sima , Charles R. Jarrot: son of bitches, sons of hoes, sons to shine, dimes to drop, Steven Jay Jarrot, good time charlies, lack of class, lack of grace, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots taken. 7608512267, family of nuts, waste of time, condom broke, back in time, men and mice, cartoon hits across the decades.  CU Swim and Dive @CUSwimDive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.


Good time toads, faces in the crowds, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family matters. Donkeys in the hills, of Cali, monkey types to dodge. Blame me donkeys, blame you monkeys, blame me, faces in the mirror, wheels to roll, rocks to gems, pebbles on the sands of time.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.

Hopes, wishes, dreams, silent knights, nuts on the run, fuck buddies, with time to spare, good time toads, frogs in groups. RV campers, apartment lovers, creeps, steers, queers, buy guys, nuts on Craigslist, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.


Stupid is,  as stupid does, monkeys see, monkeys do, swingers in the winds, cattle runs, cattle calls, pigs, hogs, hoes, to cum, cheap fucks, cheap tricks, heads to count, faces in the crowds. ..Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.

Life is an adventure .Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn. Cali Chick, babe, from the old schools, baby boomers, giants on land, home alone again. Wonder what your trigger word is.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads. Nuts On The Run. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ»CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.
Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.
House Searches: Veterans Connect: Γ’€¢ Malibu, CA: Blue Oceans, Services Known And New:Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs
Black, Brains, Wits, Charms, Heads Above the common. Just letting you know, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands of time, paths to cross, roads to travel. Snakes Found, Lots Of Luck, Free Rides, Frogs Done. Back in time.😎🌊Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns, dates to set. Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.





Rednecks And Birds. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Monkeys in packs, to dodge, functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. 😘❤ Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone .Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs. Photo Rocky Jarrot. Adjustments Noted, Over Again. It's have you ever: Dance with snakes, wolves, and dawgs? danced with the devil in the pail moon light ? Yup lol:Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time, Jo Gamble, notes to share, written stories of the frogs, snakes and worms, out of mind, out of state of blues. NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Just Saying, Daily Events, Thanks To Stars To Shine Bright, Heads In Clouds.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creators love may burn.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.
 
This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games,back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti.First in lines, family and friends, strangers to note, views online.CU Swim and Dive C U Swim Dive No practice today swim Buffs, it’s time to head to Denver and cheer on our football Buffs.


Hits and misses, coins to flip, walking on sunshine, boots made for walking, hands to hold, dream knights, where are you at?Wonder what your trigger word is.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads. Nuts On The Run. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment