Sunday, December 9, 2018



Two people attempt to get into a relationship, while exiting the multiple relationships they were each managing as they navigate the world of digital dating. A quirky, quick-witted look at courtship in the 21st Century.
Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.Turkeys Birth of a bastard, birth of a king, Jesus Christ, super star, common sto...Pinoy Rap Radio with Justin Wee...

1
Im planning to leave for Seattle some time between 11pm tonight and 3:30 am. Im coming from the San Bernardino area. If you want a ride anywhere off the 5 and can be reasonably close to my route out of town, hmu. I'll take the 210 west merge onto the 134 keeping on the 210 west to the I 5 (grapevine) then stick to the 5 the rest of the way. I will ask for a reasonable amount of money, like $50 to $90 depending upon where you are going, and a photo of your i.d. so you are less likely to murder me if the folks at home know who I am traveling with. I have an suv so luggage is ok. TEXT ONLY 909 528 4735
WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS. I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY PARTNER IN LIFE. I'M LOOKING FOR A TRUE HONEST SINCERE LADY WHO WANTS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WITH A GOOD MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP.

I WOULD LIKE A WOMAN OF COLOR, BLACK , LATIN OR SIMILAR. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GREAT, PETS GREAT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT IS GREAT. SO IF YOUR OUT THERE REPLY QUICKLY, LOL Mar 17 I want to lick suck a wet kitty today, Any race ok - m4w 46 (Montclair) WHO WANTS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WITH A GOOD MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP.


Horse and pony shows, hands to count, races in the winds, songs in the dogface trees, into the vales, heaven or hell, hard to say. Music played a great part in my life in helping me to overcome the dark night of my soul. It gave me hope and inspiration in many ways and filled my life with meaning when I could not see the light and the end of the tunnel of my once dark mind.

I listen to music to encourage me to live life courageously and hope that all who join me in this community will share their thoughts and feelings about the significance and value of how music is a blessing to your lives.WHO WANTS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WITH A GOOD MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP.


  • Two people attempt to get into a relationship, while exiting the multiple relationships they were each managing as they navigate the world of digital dating. A quirky, quick-witted look at courtship in the 21st Century.


No comments:

Post a Comment