Sunday, August 2, 2020

A little more to go with that, standards set, need to be a teacher, or a student, rules to play, rules to remember, winners, losers, learners.

Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon. Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. but mfs wanna run around pretending to be a whole bother race of people nah sis ..


Ok that engaged thing, all rubbish, lol, but I am looking for a good person, for someone to love, and be by my side. ALWAYS. Woman for man, searching for company, over time, moments to match, minutes to mate. I know it's you plz do call me.

A little more to go with that, standards set, need to be a teacher, or a student, rules to play, rules to remember, winners, losers, learners. Which one are you, all of the above will do, funny and witty, tall and slim, strong as an ox, a giant on land, heads above the common.


A little more to go with that, standards set, need to be a teacher, or a student, rules to play, rules to remember, winners, losers, learners. Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same...have the same glowing green eyes when they think we are not looking? the same drooling grins like old people without teeth...hmmmmm.Louann Schiavone So handsome!!!xoxo, U in NY?


Frank Agresti Not..with no intention to be there ....ever. Louann Schiavone Geezzzz...Amedeo Elefante uammm ti somiglia Frank... bellissimo....Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frogπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.

These are some of the most ridiculous, absurd and delightful t-shirt pictures ever taken.Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: .She loves niggas like me and my shady friends. You aint been there or .... And Im like if you dont get your ass in this ride from enterprise ..... I been sick since niggaz was on Harlod Miner dick..... Started sniffin packs beat my wife cause the bitch was fat ..... Tricks sit back cause I aint with you bitches tugging on my testicles... Moves to movies, mouth open wide, dicks and bitches in heat, to trade for a ...



He never fail to surprise me hmmp Γ°ΕΈ¥ΒΊΓ°ΕΈ’›

Verified accountA Cute Purple Haired Cartoon Little Mermaid With Purple Tail Vector .Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog or two. 
.These are some of the most ridiculous, absurd and delightful t-shirt pictures ever taken.Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: 


She loves niggas like me and my shady friends. You aint been there or .... And Im like if you dont get your ass in this ride from enterprise ..... I been sick since niggaz was on Harlod Miner dick..... Started sniffin packs beat my wife cause the bitch was fat ..... Tricks sit back cause I aint with you bitches tugging on my testicles... Moves to movies, mouth open wide, dicks and bitches in heat, to trade for a ...Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers. Fabulous The Little Mermaid Fairy Tales For Kids English Cartoon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment