Thursday, September 26, 2019

Please call 760-660-7649...I'm not a vet, but know quite a few. I'm 52, a true Pisces, I smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I don't drink, or use hard drugs. May I see you? Please call or text me 760-660-7649 my name is Ed




Angels to call, angels in hosts, angels in all of us, night and day, joys and pains, lovers and dawgs., dicks and lovers on the down low.✦THE HIT-AND-RUN MAN✦ "HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.Please call 760-660-7649...I'm not a vet, but know quite a few. I'm 52, a true Pisces, I smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I don't drink, or use hard drugs. May I see you? Please call or text me 760-660-7649 my name is Ed


Image result for 7608512267miranda-dawn

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three ways to be a fool. FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You are so crazy, normal, march madness, spring to summer, sons to shine. Black, read, yellow, wasps and assholes, wings to fly, dicks,dawgs, daisy  dead dogs.


You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? American Girl: Marine Forever, Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.Looking for something.Nuts to grow,kids and goats, heads, heart, helpers, good time toads, faces in the herds, dances on clouds, castles in the sky .



"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.Please call 760-660-7649...I'm not a vet, but know quite a few. I'm 52, a true Pisces, I smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I don't drink, or use hard drugs. May I see you? Please call or text me 760-660-7649 my name is Ed

Beautiful 😍 ,  😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’― .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.Juliana Santiago.Celebrity Visits: A New Cirque du Soleil Show Is Coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World!

Popsugar....Deer, Herds In Cities:Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Blue Oceans, blue dreams, man in blue, veteran at the end of service. Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come.  ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨

   Beaches, Babes, Cali Chicks, Faces In And Out Of Time, Dimes To Drop, Coins To Play, Dream Knights, Stars To Shine. Heads To Count.OTHER LOCATIONS Seattle WA Bellevue WA North Bend WA. Hits And Misses, Faces In The Crowds. Cheryl Lynn Corbett Kirkland WA (Finn Hill).  Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:     "HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.
1

     Sorry suckers, fuckers, worms, men and mice, donkeys to date, faces of cows, spiders and snakes.Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago.Please call 760-660-7649...I'm not a vet, but know quite a few. I'm 52, a true Pisces, I smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I don't drink, or use hard drugs. May I see you? Please call or text me 760-660-7649 my name is Ed I'm thinking of going back to San Clemente!

 The drive is a pain-in-the-ass but it's about my favorite pass-time, you know? Wonder Woman is playing at Mainplace theater. I'd like to see that. Daily Events.James Allen Miller 56 yrs old, single seeking for long term relationship with my last true everlasting love. Are you still single? bless you...      Good morning mermaids ☀️

Good times snows and rivers, routes to go,over the hills,over the valleys,in the middle of the nights. Houses and homes to build,where are the pictures of the rest of the house, would like to see more.  Private house,not a motel,want to live that life for the rest of my dazes on earth.Thanks so much,for the shot, in the dark, for house plans to build.Happy birthday !πŸŽ‡πŸŒ™πŸŽ²πŸŽ‚πŸ“£πŸŽΊπŸŽ§πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹πŸŽ΅      Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!

 Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Anyone want to guess what color my hair is now πŸ˜…πŸ’œLionel Richie and Friends in Concert 2012.,  What the fuck, ducks out of the water, birds that can not fly, babies to grow over time, what is up with that?

Image result for 7608512267miranda-dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment