Thursday, September 26, 2019

.Rave- Showdown .Thanks. Coachella Caboose! Roles Played, Hats Wore.Backed Up, Cars To Go. Over Decades.

No photo description available.


Laugh with and chill with. I have been through allot and I need another human. I’m real I’m emotional and I’m tired. Life has kicked my ass this year but I keep going. I can’t give up.Rave- Showdown .Thanks. Coachella Caboose! Roles Played, Hats Wore.Backed Up, Cars To Go.  
Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. UB40 - Love Songs .Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades.

Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes


Over Decades.. Coachella Caboose! Palm Springs, I just want to meet someone. Someone to talk to and to hang out with. Someone to...
Coachella Caboose! Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.Looking for something...Nuts to grow,kids and goats, heads, heart, helpers, good time toads, faces in the herds, dances on clouds, castles in the sky .Rave- Showdown .Thanks. 
You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? American Girl: Marine Forever, Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.Looking for something... Nuts to grow,kids and goats, heads, heart, helpers, good time toads, faces in the herds, dances on clouds, castles in the sky .Backed Up, Cars To Go. 
The world is full of lunatics. W4M, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl. Happy Holidays 2019: As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ€“πŸŒΉ♥️🌹.The Grass is GREENER.Rites To Reasons, Seasons Of Liars, Crooks, Spiders And Worms. Birthdays Daily, Christmas 2.Right, thanks for your views, on true blue, do not know, you, your views, your values, common cows to call. Grass is GREENER..Rave- Showdown .Thanks. Coachella Caboose! Roles Played, Hats Wore.Backed Up, Cars To Go.  Over Decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment